Start a new topic

How to do Dynamic Branding as per environment

I am trying to achieve dynamic Application Branding as per environment.

For example, I want cover color to be green in Development environment and Blue in Production environment. Can you please suggest how this can be achieved?

Hi kousik,

If you want to make a distinguish between the environment we can use different logo/avatar/cover images in the image library with the exact same name accross environment. for example, you have two different environment and test, and you need to identify their application so you can use different logo/avatar/cover images in the image library with the exact same name and can identify with the images.

environment 1:

environment 2:

You can play with this section as well for color theme

Hi Bharat ,

Thank you for your reply. I have understood your point regarding the two different images with same name in two different location.

For my scenario I want to distinguish in terms of Cover Color as the I want to keep the Logo and Icon same across the environments.

Regards,

Kousik

Hi Kousik

Can you please send us the screenshot of the place where you want to change the color

It will help us understand fast 

Also,

You can play with this section as well for color theme

Hi Bharat, 

You have pointed out rightly. How I can dynamically change the color in Color theming part as in your screen shot. for Example: For Dev environment I want Title bar color as Green, in prod end we want that to be in blue.

Please suggest how we can do that.

Regards,

Kousik

Hi Kousik

You can not set this dynamically, you will have to fill the color theming for your application manually

for example Under Color Theming, populate the Title Bar Authoring Color property following this format: rgb(xxx, yyy, zzz) (for example, "rgb(74, 160, 15)")

Use a web-based tool like convertingcolors.com to validate your color combination.

Colors are set for each xDM application and follow Material Design standards including the idea of Primary, Contrast, and Error colors.

Colors may be specified using the material design or CSS color syntax.

you can follow this semarchy document for more detial

https://www.semarchy.com/doc/semarchy-xdm/xdm/latest/Design/applications/create-an-application.html

Login to post a comment