Start a new topic
Answered

xDM : Workflow task

Hello,

I have the following workflow section, where the user initiate the creation and then, depending on data condition (router),  the task is still affected to him or goes to another type of user. If still in his basket, today, the user needs to go back in his "to dos" in My task to continue the workflow, which add a bit of friction.  

I would like to know if it is possible to jump automatically from the first user task to the second (red arrow in the screenshot) without exiting the workflow if the next task is still affected to him after the router .

Here is the setting of the two "Assignment Condition" in the user tasks :

1. Username = UserTaskInstance.StepInstance.WorkflowInstance.InitiatorName
  2. Username = UserTaskInstance.StepInstance.WorkflowInstance.InitiatorName

Any help would be great !
Thank you

Best Answer

Hello Aubin,

Could you check if the "Show the wait dialog" property is selected in the transition settings? If this option is selected, the Wait Dialog should invite the user to wait until the workflow enters the next user task. If the second task is assigned to the same user (meaning that this user is also the only candidate), it should start automatically.

Answer

Hello Aubin,

Could you check if the "Show the wait dialog" property is selected in the transition settings? If this option is selected, the Wait Dialog should invite the user to wait until the workflow enters the next user task. If the second task is assigned to the same user (meaning that this user is also the only candidate), it should start automatically.

Cedric,

It works perfectly! 

Thank you.

Perfect then! Glad we could help.

Login to post a comment