Start a new topic
Answered

When filtering on a collection, how can I select multiple values when filtering on an attribute ?

When filtering on a collection, how can I select multiple values when filtering on an attribute ?

Best Answer

The advanced filter option allows you to combine search criteria by selecting an attribute an operator, and a value. You can configure your advanced search with OR between terms like the screenshot below.

When filtering on a collection, how can I select multiple values when filtering on an attribute.

A second solution is creating a custom search form. You will need to create multiple search parameters. Keep in mind that in the search form the amount values selected are based on how many search parameters created.

In my example, I can select up to 3 values to filter on.

Here is my SemQL

(Address.State = :SEARCH_PARAM_STATE1)  OR (Address.State= :SEARCH_PARAM_STATE2)  OR (Address.State= :SEARCH_PARAM_STATE3)

When filtering on a collection, how can I select multiple values when filtering on an attribute.
1 Comment

Answer

The advanced filter option allows you to combine search criteria by selecting an attribute an operator, and a value. You can configure your advanced search with OR between terms like the screenshot below.

A second solution is creating a custom search form. You will need to create multiple search parameters. Keep in mind that in the search form the amount values selected are based on how many search parameters created.

In my example, I can select up to 3 values to filter on.

Here is my SemQL

(Address.State = :SEARCH_PARAM_STATE1)  OR (Address.State= :SEARCH_PARAM_STATE2)  OR (Address.State= :SEARCH_PARAM_STATE3)

Login to post a comment