Start a new topic
Answered

Add a search form to a business view?

I am not seeing the option to add search form in the business view.(semarchy version 5.0.6)

Best Answer

As displayed below, you just need to select the collection step in Transitions, and then, in the lower part of the screen, in Properties Display Properties tab, you can manage Search Configurations

I am not seeing the option to add search form in the business view.(semarchy  version 5.0.6)

Click on Edit and then you can choose the search methods, including custom search forms.

I am not seeing the option to add search form in the business view.(semarchy  version 5.0.6)
1 Comment

Answer

As displayed below, you just need to select the collection step in Transitions, and then, in the lower part of the screen, in Properties Display Properties tab, you can manage Search Configurations

Click on Edit and then you can choose the search methods, including custom search forms.

Login to post a comment