Start a new topic
Answered

Clarification about 'My Tasks' in version 2023.1.9 (LTS)

We upgraded from xdm version 5.3.2 to 2023.1.9(LTS) . We noticed that the action 'Inbox' has changed to 'My Tasks' which doesn't show the 'DONE' anymore. Please find below the screenshots for reference. Could you help understand how we can expose the DONE part? Is there a limitation because its a direct authoring?

Best Answer

Hello Samir,

Sorry that in version 2023.1.9 this feature is not there, I'm using version 2024.1.0, please see the below documentation on this -

https://www.semarchy.com/doc/semarchy-xdm/xdm/latest/Install/release-notes/2024.1.html#:~:text=errors%20in%20records.-,User%20Workflow%20and%20Task%20History,-Workflows%20allow%20collaboration

Hello Samir,

You either go to History tab or Administrator tab to view the Status of the tasks-

Hi Subham,

I don't see History or Administration options. Screenshot below:

Answer

Hello Samir,

Sorry that in version 2023.1.9 this feature is not there, I'm using version 2024.1.0, please see the below documentation on this -

https://www.semarchy.com/doc/semarchy-xdm/xdm/latest/Install/release-notes/2024.1.html#:~:text=errors%20in%20records.-,User%20Workflow%20and%20Task%20History,-Workflows%20allow%20collaboration

Hi Subham,

I just upgraded to 2024.1.1 now. While I can see the History and Administration options now but I still don't find the direct authoring Finished/Submitted by me. Could you confirm the history and administration are only meant for Workflows and not Direct Authorings?

Hello Samir,

Yes, it is only for the Workflow tasks not for direct authoring stepper.

Ok noted Subham. Thanks for prompt responses.

Hi Subham,

I have additional question on same topic and therefore putting my comment on this thread.

As you confirmed that History and Administration options apply only for Workflow tasks and not for direct authoring steppers, in addition could you also confirm that these doesn't apply for legacy workflows?

It seems it is impossible to trace the 'Completed' workflows under 'My Tasks' but only the 'In Progress' workflows are.

Would appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks!

Hello Samir,

Yes, History and Administration is only available for the Data Driven workflows not for the Legacy workflows as at some point of time we are going to replace the legacy workflows with new one, that's the reason it's not supported here.

We recommend you to use new gen workflows instead of legacy one.

Thanks.

Login to post a comment