Start a new topic
Answered

How to resolve ERROR: function sem_number_to_char(character varying) does not exist

I'm getting an unexpected error while browsing my business view, ERROR: function sem_number_to_char(character varying) does not exist, Can you please help me to get it resolved?

Best Answer

While deploying the model having SEM_NUMBER_TO_CHAR (StreamingTagsID ) in the Display card Primary text expression but the StreamingTagsID is already in the string format, This function expects an integer but here is the string that’s why we are getting this error message while trying to access the business view.

Here as you can see the StreamingTagsID is already in String format.

And here we are converting it into the string again through the expression SEM_NUMBER_TO_CHAR(StreamingTagsID), which will be used to convert the number into the string. So we have to remove this and put only StreamingTagsID to solve this error.

1 Comment

Answer

While deploying the model having SEM_NUMBER_TO_CHAR (StreamingTagsID ) in the Display card Primary text expression but the StreamingTagsID is already in the string format, This function expects an integer but here is the string that’s why we are getting this error message while trying to access the business view.

Here as you can see the StreamingTagsID is already in String format.

And here we are converting it into the string again through the expression SEM_NUMBER_TO_CHAR(StreamingTagsID), which will be used to convert the number into the string. So we have to remove this and put only StreamingTagsID to solve this error.

Login to post a comment