Start a new topic
Answered

Multi-select values from LOV

I have a requirement, in which I have to multi-select values from a static LOV (preferably) Currently what I have is a static LOV, from which I can select only one value as expected. 

Is there any way to achieve this? I don't mind if the values are stored in a single field in a comma-separated manner. 

Best Answer
  • For a foreign reference selection, although you can see multiple values to be selected, you can only choose the one value.
  • For the attribute which has a type List of Values, check the property Multi-Valued which will allow it have several codes, separated by the Value Separator which you can set to a comma.

For example, CommunicationType is a LOV attribute which can receive a list of codes:

1 Comment

Answer
  • For a foreign reference selection, although you can see multiple values to be selected, you can only choose the one value.
  • For the attribute which has a type List of Values, check the property Multi-Valued which will allow it have several codes, separated by the Value Separator which you can set to a comma.

For example, CommunicationType is a LOV attribute which can receive a list of codes:

Login to post a comment