This article applies to Semarchy xDM users who used to manage their tickets on our Jira Support Portal.
Semarchy xDI (ex-Stambia) users are not concerned.
On the 21st of February 2022, the Support Service for Semarchy xDM users will be modified as follows.
- The Support Portal URL will change:
- Authentification on the support portal will use the Semarchy SSO, as described in this article: How do I login to the new portal?
- Each user can create their own account, following instructions in this article: Sign Up On Semarchy SSO
- Users who have access to the license server do not need to create a new account
- Community Q&A and Articles have also been migrated to https://support-xdm.semarchy.com/support/solutions
- The Official Support Email for Semarchy xDM is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails arriving at email@example.com will still work and will be processed in the same manner
- Notifications will be sent by the freshdesk.com domain, your infrastructure team needs to add freshdesk.com to the "White Listing" configuration