Start a new topic
Answered

Reset the Override on Many Records Through the Interface or By Script

Hello, a user has accidentally made a mass update action in production environment on many Golden records. Editing one Golden record, we can reset the override but, is there a way to do it on many records through the interface or by script ? The survivorship rule is "override until next user change", there is no history and I can not truncate the entities.

Best Answer

Hi Loic, thank you for the update. Yes, that answer is actually perfect. I have updated the answer to this question with the support answer. 

Create a new load, insert the records from GI to SA to get back the previous values, insert 0 flags in SF table on all fields we want to forget the override, and submit the load. It will delete the data in GA which contains the override.

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Loic, thank you for the update. Yes, that answer is actually perfect. I have updated the answer to this question with the support answer. 

Create a new load, insert the records from GI to SA to get back the previous values, insert 0 flags in SF table on all fields we want to forget the override, and submit the load. It will delete the data in GA which contains the override.

Login to post a comment