Commencer un nouveau sujet
Répondu

SQL SERVER INTEGRATED SECURITY FOR RUNTIME LOGS

I am trying to connect runtime to a Microsoft SQL server using integrated security (window service is running with a dedicated AD account). It work fine with the SQL account but not with window. 

Changes made on runtime are: updated engineparameter.xml, changed JDBC connection string, removed SQL login, removed SQL password, copied sqljdbc_auth.dll, copied sqljdbc42.jar and restarted window. But it doesn't made it work.

Here is the error found in "com.indy.engine.42000.log": ERROR - Error during Log initialization

com.indy.engine.common.exceptions.EngineExceptionI: Problems getting the log parameters

Meilleure réponse

- Leave below parameters in Engineparameter with the empty value "".

<parameter name="userLogRdbmsUser" value=""/>

<parameter name="userLogRdbmsPassword" value=""/>

- Check if we can able to setup a connection from another java-based Query tool (dbeaver, squirrel...) using the same integratedSecurity connection mode. 

- Removed all sqljdbcxx.jar files from the server, except the one in Runtime\lib\jdbc.

- Removed all sqljdbc_auth.dll from the server, except the one in Runtime (next to the startengine.bat file).

The sqljdbc42.jar used by the designer and local runtime wasn't the same (same name but different file size). I replaced with the one from qual/prod environment and placed the sqljdbc_auth.dll next to Stambia.exe -> everything works fine. 

1 commentaire

Réponse

- Leave below parameters in Engineparameter with the empty value "".

<parameter name="userLogRdbmsUser" value=""/>

<parameter name="userLogRdbmsPassword" value=""/>

- Check if we can able to setup a connection from another java-based Query tool (dbeaver, squirrel...) using the same integratedSecurity connection mode. 

- Removed all sqljdbcxx.jar files from the server, except the one in Runtime\lib\jdbc.

- Removed all sqljdbc_auth.dll from the server, except the one in Runtime (next to the startengine.bat file).

The sqljdbc42.jar used by the designer and local runtime wasn't the same (same name but different file size). I replaced with the one from qual/prod environment and placed the sqljdbc_auth.dll next to Stambia.exe -> everything works fine. 

Connexion pour poster un commentaire