Start a new topic
Answered

Error when installing xDI Runtime on Docker

Hi team, 

I am trying to install xDI runtime with default docker-compose file. These are my steps:

- Add jdbc postgresql driver file (postgresql-42.6.0.jar) into ./shared-resources/modules/BACKEND-DATABASE/  folder.
- docker compose up

But I got this err: 

My xDi runtime version is 2023.2.0.

So please check, and help me. Thanks

Best Answer

When installing xDI on Docker using Semarchy xDI  Docker Compose file, the error Module BACKEND_DATABASE does not exist in the runtime,
can happen if only "postgresql-42.5.3.jar"  has been coped in ./shared-resources/modules/BACKEND-DATABASE/  folder.

Make sure you have also copied "module_descriptor.properties" from 
<xdi-designer-folder>\runtime\modules\PostgreSQL 
to  

<docker-quick-install>\docker\xdi-runtime\docker-compose\shared-resources\modules\BACKEND-DATABASE

You can refer to following tutorial Install Semarchy xDI on Docker

I fixed this iss. 
Closed.

Hi Tung,

as this question is publicly available, this would be great to share the way you fixed your issue. This might help others. Thanks in advance for the details!

Best regards,

Stéphanie.

Answer

When installing xDI on Docker using Semarchy xDI  Docker Compose file, the error Module BACKEND_DATABASE does not exist in the runtime,
can happen if only "postgresql-42.5.3.jar"  has been coped in ./shared-resources/modules/BACKEND-DATABASE/  folder.

Make sure you have also copied "module_descriptor.properties" from 
<xdi-designer-folder>\runtime\modules\PostgreSQL 
to  

<docker-quick-install>\docker\xdi-runtime\docker-compose\shared-resources\modules\BACKEND-DATABASE

You can refer to following tutorial Install Semarchy xDI on Docker