Start a new topic
Answered

Why my inserted SA records are not creating any golden record?

I have two Basic Entities that reference a Fuzzy Entity representing Companies. One to handle a multi-valuated attribute (one of many other entities used for the same purpose). Another one ton handle Parent/Child type relationship between companies. When I integrate my data into my SA tables using SQL, it makes correctly its way to the golden state through the certification process for all my entities except these two, and the link with the fuzzy entity is not made.

My entities are present in the integration job, and it is correctly deployed to my DataLoc.

There are no reported errors and no warnings in the source table.

Best Answer

The first thing to check is if you loaded the b_classname with the exact case-sensitive name of your entity. If the b_classname is incorrect and also due to case sensitivity the job got success, but no error message was there, and the records will not be changed to golden data.

Above you can see that it got succeeded but there are 0 records that are processed without any error, this is because of wrong or incorrect b_classname.

1 Comment

Answer

The first thing to check is if you loaded the b_classname with the exact case-sensitive name of your entity. If the b_classname is incorrect and also due to case sensitivity the job got success, but no error message was there, and the records will not be changed to golden data.

Above you can see that it got succeeded but there are 0 records that are processed without any error, this is because of wrong or incorrect b_classname.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment