Start a new topic
Answered

How to Generate Applications and Business Views in Hr Tutorial?

How to Generate Applications and Business Views in Hr Tutorial?

Best Answer

After creating the application components , you must save the model in order to see the newly created components. Application will not became available until the model is saved. 

Yes, you can delete the model. First if the model has been deployed to a data location. You will need to delete the data location and drop the tables. This is done in the management tab. 

Applications and Business Views not generated in HR Tutorial - I am following the build-your-first-data-authoring-app. How can I fix it?

Once you delete the data location, you can then delete the model. Again you do this under management tab. Navigate to Model Administration > Right Click on the Model > Delete. 

Applications and Business Views not generated in HR Tutorial - I am following the build-your-first-data-authoring-app. How can I fix it?

Fathia Jama 

Hi Raja, are you referring to step 8 of the tutorial? Did you go through the steps to Create Application Components?

Raja Krishnamoorthy 

Hi Fathia, yes I am - I have followed all the steps upto "Scroll down in the Model Design View and go to Applications > DefaultApplication." This and Folders/Location are empty and validation shows no errors. Any help will be much appreciated.

Raja Krishnamoorthy 

Also is there a way to delete the Application HRTutorial? I can start from scratch if that would be easier Thanks

Answer

After creating the application components , you must save the model in order to see the newly created components. Application will not became available until the model is saved. 

Yes, you can delete the model. First if the model has been deployed to a data location. You will need to delete the data location and drop the tables. This is done in the management tab. 

Once you delete the data location, you can then delete the model. Again you do this under management tab. Navigate to Model Administration > Right Click on the Model > Delete. 

Login to post a comment